I am currently working on…
- A pair of reversible fingerless mittens on huge needles (quick, at least)
- The Giant Granny Square (currently bankrupting me with every round I complete)
- Some oatmeal coloured mittens that have almost killed me five or six times now
- A crochet hat copied from a really cute one I saw at work, but with my own twist on it
- Never ending Noro Entrelac scarf that my mum will get one day
- Evergreen! Still sitting there, almost finished and so beautiful, but I don’t quite have the strength to complete it.
So when some of these are finished there will be some new patterns, but it might take a while …